Silicone coated fibreglass cloth is manufactured from a flexible, high temperature fibreglass cloth base coated on both sides. The silicone coating provides excellent resistance to heat and weathering but poor resistance to solvents, oils, alkalis and acids. Silicone also has good release properties providing the material with non-stick characteristics. It is a popular for use as flexible connectors, sleeves, bellows, heat curtains and gaskets.
- Temperature: Up to +250°C (please see technical data sheets).
- High thermal conductivity.
- Excellent heat resistance.
- Good resistance to most chemicals.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.