PTFE coated glass cloth (often incorrectly referred to as Teflon™) combines the properties of PTFE with the mechanical strength of glass cloth. It has a good heat and chemical resistance along with excellent non-stick properties. This product is extremely popular for heat sealing applications. We can convert PTFE coated glass cloth into gaskets and strips cut to any width to suit your requirement.
PTFE coated glass cloth can be used for release tape on heat sealing bars and wires, heat platens, heat curtains, release fabric for hot plate welding, shrink wrap machines, blister and vacuum packs, release agent in moulds, chute and hopper linings, baking tray lining, sewn sleeves, flexible connections.
- Temperature: -73°C up to +260°C.
- Excellent release properties.
- Low co-efficient of friction.
- Easily cleaned.
- Good chemical, moisture and corrosion resistance.
- Good electrical insulation and dielectric properties.
- Approved for food contact.